Race to the Top Solutions for Hawaii
Hawaii is a winner of Race to the Top funding. Schools in Hawaii that participate in Race to the Top have clear expectations to receive funding.
Hawaii Requirements for Race to the Top Participants
- Annually measure teacher and principal effectiveness based on student growth and other more traditional measures
- Implement a performance system using student growth data
- Foster collaboration and knowledge transfer between teachers
iObservation has developed solutions for meeting Race to the Top requirements with the nations top education experts including Charlotte Danielson, Dr. Robert Marzano, and Dr. Douglas Reeves. The result is a system that incorporates student achievement data, teacher observations, leadership observations, and performance evaluations into a comprehensive view of school performance.
Race to the Top will challenge Hawaii's schools to develop whole new approaches for evaluating teachers and increasing teacher effectiveness. iObservation provides a proven, research-based approach that allows educators to handle these changes with confidence. There are a number of options to learn more about Race to the Top solutions with iObservation:
- Download Dr. Marzano's whitepaper on Developing Aligned Systems for Race to the Top
- Sign-up for an upcoming free informational webinar
- View our offerings based on frameworks from Charlotte Danielson, Dr. Robert Marzano, and Dr. Douglas Reeves
- Email us with your questions