Supervising and Supporting
Effective Teachers in Every Classroom
What is iObservation?
iObservation is an instructional and leadership improvement system. It collects, manages and reports longitudinal data from classroom walkthroughs, teacher evaluations and teacher observations. Teacher growth and leadership practices inform professional development differentiated to individual learning needs for every teacher and leader to increase his/her classroom effectiveness each year.
Develop Effective Teachers and Leaders
iObservation is the only system where you can find Charlotte Danielson's teacher evaluation framework, Dr. Robert Marzano's official research-based strategies for teacher effectiveness, and Dr. Douglas Reeves' standards-based dimensions for leadership performance.
Electronic access to Danielson's Framework for Teaching, Dr. Marzano's Art and Science of Teaching Observation and Feedback Protocol, and Dr. Reeves' Leadership Performance Matrix can only be found on iObservation, helping districts use data that connect effective classroom instruction and leadership practices to student learning gains.
Coherent, Continuous, Committed
Applying innovative technology in an intuitive and customizable system, iObservation supports districts to:
- Establish a common understanding of effective classroom instruction
- Create a singular focus on enhancing teaching to increase student learning
- Develop trust with teachers through a focused and fair walkthrough, evaluation and observation process
- Engage in reflection and collaboration within virtual professional learning communities
- Save time and money by implementing effective professional development programs
- Connect teacher learning to student learning
- Help principals and administrators monitor and support effective teaching
- Build capacity and implement for sustainability
Ready to learn more about iObservation and see it in action? Schedule a demo today.