Supervising and Supporting Effective Teachers in Every Classroom
What is iObservation?
iObservation is an instructional and leadership improvement system. It collects, manages and reports longitudinal data from classroom walkthroughs, teacher evaluations and teacher observations. Teacher growth and leadership practices inform professional development differentiated to individual learning needs for every teacher and leader to increase his/her classroom effectiveness each year.
Dr. Robert Marzano
“I picked iObservation because of the strengths of the platform and the philosophy of the system. For the record, my name is only associated with one walkthrough and observation system – iObservation.”
Learn more about Dr. Marzano’s Suite Connecting Teacher Growth to Student Achievement.
“iObservation has created a very powerful web-based platform as a resource for both teachers and administrators.”
Learn more about The Danielson Collection for Enhancing Professional Practice.
Develop Effective Teachers and Leaders
iObservation is the only system where you can find Charlotte Danielson’s teacher evaluation framework, Dr. Robert Marzano’s official research-based strategies for teacher effectiveness.
Electronic access to Danielson’s Framework for Teaching, Dr. Marzano’s Art and Science of Teaching Observation and Feedback Protocol, and Dr. Reeves’ Leadership Performance Matrix can only be found on iObservation, helping districts use data that connect effective classroom instruction and leadership practices to student learning gains.
Coherent, Continuous, Committed
Applying innovative technology in an intuitive and customizable system, iObservation supports districts to:
- Establish a common understanding of effective classroom instruction
- Create a singular focus on enhancing teaching to increase student learning
- Develop trust with teachers through a focused and fair walkthrough, evaluation and observation process
- Engage in reflection and collaboration within virtual professional learning communities
- Save time and money by implementing effective professional development programs
- Connect teacher learning to student learning
- Help principals and administrators monitor and support effective teaching
- Build capacity and implement for sustainability